• Good communication skills in both French and English (written and oral). • Ability to work under pressure.
Description de l'offre
An appreciation for sophisticated subject matter as well as a high degree of solution and service orientation.
Responsible for development focusing on design, coding, testing, quality assurance of complex product features in a development team. Resolves complex issues within own area of expertise and supports others in resolving issues.
Shows initiative and drives topics to resolution in a high level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency. Works closely together with others and shares expertise to ensure product success. Constantly improves own work methods to gain state-of-the-art agile software engineering skills. Enhances skills beyond own core functional focus and works on other tasks for the benefit of the team.
Has advanced overall product and technical knowledge and shares expertise within and across team and organization.
Has advanced knowledge of development processes and product standards.
You will directly interact with internal and external customers.
Support the roll-in process by analyzing customer needs and creating specifications for business requirements.
Perform product design, modeling, implementation, and testing.
Work in accordance with agile development models. (Scrum, LEAN)
• Cooperate with Product Management and UI Designers to translate customer requests into useful product functionality.
• Work in close cooperation with other development areas.
• Success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill.
• Ability to work under pressure.
Pré-requis pour ce poste
• Course of studies in the areas of IT, information systems, computer science, • Above 5 years of Experience in SAP is required,
• Must be able to work both independently and within the scrum methodology,
• Strong knowledge in ABAP programming language
A propos de l'entreprise
CAWA Guinée et CAWA Sénégal appartiennent au Groupe CAWA, leader dans les domaines du recrutement,
du placement de travailleurs temporaires et de la gestion de la paie en Guinée et au Sénégal. Notre vocation est
de continuer à développer nos activités au niveau régional.
Principales représentations en Guinée et au Sénégal
Jumia Jobs est une plateforme gratuite pour les candidats.
Si un employeur demande une forme de paiement, remboursement, ou des informations financières personnelles,
merci de nous le signaler en cliquant sur le lien
Signaler un abus